Casey`s General Store
Stick Shift Class at
Eddyville Raceway Park
2013 Race dates: (7 Dates)
May 25 & 26 (Door Slammer Shootout)
July 7 (Sunday)
August 17 (WFAN)
August 31 (Labor Day weekend)
October 12 (Fall bracket classic)
- Stick shift door cars or trucks only
- Foot operated clutch required, linkage must be mechanical.
- Mechanical shifters only, no hydraulics or magnets allowed.
- No air cylinders, no clutch-turbos.
- No computer, electronic, or air shift allowed.
- No electronic device-throttle stop, or delay box allowed.
- Rev limiter, play back tach, and data recorders allowed.
- No nitrous, blowers, or turbos allowed.
- Bracket race format using full tree, breakout rules apply.
- No buy backs.
Maximum dial in: 6.99 sec.
Entry Fee: $100 car and driver
Payouts: Winner $1000, Runner Up $500, 2nd rd. lose $100, 3rd rd. lose $150
4th rd. lose (17-32 entries) $250
Points: $15 per driver to enter points series,(must sign up on date of 1st race entered) 10 points for entering a race, 10 points per rd. won, 1 bonus point for runner up. 2 bonus points for race win, best 5 of 6 races will determine final points! Points will be posted on ERP website.
Points payout at ERP banquet: Points champion will receive $1000, a champions jacket and a plaque. Runner up in points gets $750 and a plaque. 3rd place $500, 4th place $250, 5th place $200, 6th $100.
Chassis Concepts , Milan, Il.
Linder Electric, Hedrick, Ia.
Victory Performance Products, Des Moines, Ia.
Interstate Battery of Des Moines
Des Moines area Snap On Tools dealers Gary Cruse and Steve Small
Dave`s Marine and Sports, Des Moines, Ia.
Mc Cuen Machine, Des Moines, Ia.
Logan Automotive, Des Moines, Ia.
La Porte Performance Specialties, La Porte City, Ia.
Earl`s Tire Co., Des Moines, Ia.
Leydens Auto and Cycle, Des Moines, Ia.
Hughes Automotive, Milan, Il.
Brain Bucket Graphics, La Porte City, Ia.
Hawkeye Truck Equipment, Des Moines, Ia.
Watters Autoland, Indianola, Ia.