Lots of Reasons to Come to ERP this Weekend
Juniors race for Wally`s, "King of the Track Wally" for run off of S/P, Pro & Sportsman classes, Street Bike series, NHRA Super Quick Series, Outrageous Pro Street Bikes, Super Street Series.
Note: We are opening the gate 1 1/2 hour early and time trials 1 hour early.
June 15 & 16 Race Classes and Info
Saturday: Gates open @ 12 noon, time trials @ 2pm
- NHRA King of the Track (winners of Super Pro, Pro, & Sportsman run off for an NHRA Wally
- Jr Dragster Hawkeye Challenge (Jrs race for NHRA Jr Dragster Challenge Wally in 4 age groups, 8-9, 10-12, 13-14, 15-17) (Details on Jr Dragster sidebar on website)
- Street Bike Series (Bracket class, 7.00, 6.10 & 5.80 index classes, trophy bike) (details on Motorcycle racing sidebar on website) Pit bike race at end of Sat. race !!!!
- Super Street class (6.90 index class)
- NHRA Div. 5 Super Quick Series (make up date for rainout on Memorial Day weekend)
Sunday: Gates open 8am, time trials @ 9.30am
- Box/No Box Combo (Bikes and sleds welcome)
Max dial in: 8.00, Final is box winner vs. no box winner
Entry fee: $75, Buy Back $50
Payout: Round money is $50 per round won starting with round 2 win up to final. Winner $1000 (min 24 cars) $1200 if over 50 total entries, $1500 if over 65 entries. Runner up $400, $500 if over 50 entries, $600 if over 65 entries.
- No Box Low Roller (motorcycles and sleds welcome)(no ET limits)
Entry Fee: $45. Buy Backs $20
Payout: Round money is $25 per round won starting with round 2 win up to final. Winner $300, $400 if over 20 entries, $500 if over 30 entries.
Runner Up $150. $200 if over 20 entries, $250 if over 30 entries.
- Jr Dragster (bracket class, 12.90, 8.90, & 7.90 index classes (details on Jr Dragster sidebar on website) (can enter more than 1 class)
- Street Bike Series (Same as Saturday)
- Super Street Class (6.90 Index class)
- NHRA Div.5 Super Quick Series (make up date for rainout)